Rely on Rosen’s Emergency Medicine for the latest answers on every facet of emergency medicine practice. For decades, this medical reference book has set the standard in emergency medicine, offering unparalleled comprehensiveness, clarity, and authority – to help you put the latest and best knowledge to work for your patients in the ER.
- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader , conduct rapid searches, and adjust font sizes for optimal readability. Compatible with Kindle®, nook®, and other popular devices.
- Practice confidently with easily actionable, dependable guidance on the entire breadth of emergency medicine topics.
- Get expert guidance on how to approach specific clinical presentations in the ER. The ‘Cardinal Presentations Section’ provides quick and easy reference to differential diagnosis and directed testing for fever in the adult patient; dizziness and vertigo; chest pain; and over 20 other frequently seen presentations in the emergency department.
- Effectively apply the newest emergency medicine techniques and approaches, including evidence-based therapies for shock; high-cost imaging; evaluation and resuscitation of the trauma patient; cardiovascular emergencies; evaluation and risk stratification for transient ischemic attack (TIA) patients; and much more.
- Locate the answers you need quickly thanks to a user-friendly, full-color design, complete with more illustrations than ever before.
- Access the complete contents on the go from your laptop or mobile device at Expert Consult, fully searchable, with links to PubMed.
Titolo: Rosen’s Emergency Medicine – Concepts and Clinical Practice
Autore: John Marx;Ron Walls;Robert Hockberger;
Formato EPUB con Adobe DRM