The thoroughly updated Endocrine Secrets, 6th Edition continues the tradition of the highly popular Secrets Series®, offering fast answers to the most essential clinical endocrinology questions. A user-friendly Q&A format, replete with valuable pearls, tips, and memory aids, helps you to learn and study efficiently. It all adds up to a perfect concise board review or handy clinical endocrinology resource.
- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader , conduct rapid searches, and adjust font sizes for optimal readability. Compatible with Kindle®, nook®, and other popular devices.
- Expedite your reference and review with a question-and-answer format that’s conversational and easy to read.
- Zero in on key information with bulleted lists, mnemonics, practical tips from prominent endocrinologists, and ‘Key Points’ boxes that provide a concise overview of important board-relevant content.
- Quickly review essential material with a chapter containing the ‘Top 100 Secrets‘ in endocrinology.
- Take your Secrets anywhere thanks to a convenient, pocket-sized design!
- Remain at the forefront of medical endocrinology with updates on new techniques and technologies, as well as changing treatment options and drug information.
- Equip yourself for effective practice with coverage of the most current developments in obesity management, weight loss drugs, and bariatric surgery; the newest guidelines for the pharmacological treatment of type 2 diabetes mellitus; and much more.
- Make use of practical tips on intensive insulin therapy, and apply evidence-based techniques to achieve appropriate glucose control in hospitalized patients and effectively manage thyroid cancer.
- Access the latest research concerning the benefits and risks of the wide range of osteoporosis therapies.
Titolo: Endocrine Secrets
Autore: Michael T. McDermott;
Formato EPUB con Adobe DRM