This title in the PROCEDURES IN COSMETIC DERMATOLOGY SERIES presents up-to-the-minute, practical guidance on botulinum toxin injection techniques shaping today’s practice. Succinctly written and lavishly illustrated, it focuses on procedural how-to’s and offers step-by-step advice on proper techniques, pitfalls, and tricks of the trade-so you can refine and hone your skills…and expand your surgical repertoire. You’ll find current, to-the-point guidance on the cosmetic use of the toxin – edited by pioneers in the field, Drs. Jean and Alastair Carruthers. Implement the newest procedures into your practice immediately and confidently-with the outstanding guidance you’ll find in this volume of the PROCEDURES IN COSMETIC DERMATOLOGY SERIES.
- Covers the hottest topics-including botox aesthetics, facial treatments, neck treatment, adjunctive treatment, pain relief, and facial asymmetry-all in one concise, accessible volume.
- Features a wealth of color illustrations and photographs that depict cases as they present in practice.
- Discusses common pitfalls and emphasizes how to optimize outcomes, enabling readers to improve their technique.
- Highlights emerging topics in the field, with guidance on the newest developments in cosmetic surgery.
- Includes a comprehensive, instructional DVD containing video clips of techniques and procedures as well as the experts’ hints and tips.
- Use of fillers in combination with Botox to better sculpt the lower face
- Coverage of new fillers like Juvederm, Evolence, Radiesse and Perlane to keep you on the cutting edge
- New and expanded coverage of periocular treatment
- Highest quality video footage of procedures on the bonus DVD
Titolo: Botulinum Toxin
Autore: Alastair Carruthers;Jean Carruthers;
Formato EPUB con Adobe DRM