Soft Tissue Augmentation, 3rd Edition helps you make optimal use of these techniques and provide the optimum results your patients expect. Drs. Alistair and Jean Carruthers provide you with evidence-based, procedural how-to’s and step-by-step advice on proper techniques, pitfalls, and tricks of the trade, equipping you to successfully incorporate the very latest procedures into your busy practice!
Consult this title on your favorite e-reader, conduct rapid searches, and adjust font sizes for optimal readability. Compatible with Kindle®, nook®, and other popular devices.
Offer your patients the best care and avoid pitfalls. Evidence-based findings and practical tips equip you with the knowledge you need to recommend and discuss the most effective treatment options with your patients.
- Proceed confidently with current, to-the-point guidance on the cosmetic use of traditional and new fillers edited by pioneers in the field, Drs. Jean and Alastair Carruthers.
- Expand your repertoire and refine your skills with a wealth of color illustrations, photographs, and procedural videos (including lip augmentation and treatment of hands and feet) depicting cases as they appear in practice.
- See how non-invasive cosmetic procedures apply to real-life situations with new case studies and pearls throughout.
- Stay on top of cutting-edge techniques and topics including darker skin and fillers; platelet rich plasma; and tower technique of filler injection as well as new and novel non-permanent fillers including Elastin and Soft Tissue Augmentation; and a combination of Carboxymethyl Cellulose (CMC) and Polyethylene Oxide (PEO).
- Take advantage of a dynamic and up-to-date focus on the latest soft tissue techniques with 25 new chapters and the unmatched guidance of expert contributors – many new to this edition.
- Browse the fully searchable text online at Expert Consult, along with expanded video content and downloadable images.
Titolo: Soft Tissue Augmentation
Autore: Murad Alam;Jeffrey S. Dover;Alastair Carruthers;Jean Carruthers;
Formato EPUB con Adobe DRM